post index

Friday, February 25, 2011

Daddy's time Friday


This weeks the girls have enjoyed daddy a LOOOOOOOT!!!!!
One of their favorite things is to play on our bed on Saturday mornings. Their favorite game is playing horses.
 Our daddy loves to snuggle with the girls.
 Lucia has had an special morning time with daddy several days this week. This girl really loves daddy. She only smiles this way with him. It's daddy's smile:)

 She enjoyed this game with daddy. Daddy made him asleep and she woke him up.
 And this is my favorite. This week daddy has read the bible to the girls each day. Noarai loves to read books and to snuggle with daddy while reading. Can you see Lucia under daddy's legs?
Thank you daddy for your time, your love, your cuddles and your reading time. We love you very much.
If you want to share some words of love to your hubby for the time he spends with the children, just pick my button and add your post.




I linked it to:





Tawnasplan

3 comments:

  1. So glad you're continuing this blog hop. It has really made me pay more attention when the two are playing together and I am enjoying watching it more. So fun to see your girls with their loving daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am one of your new followers! I have been blogging for about one month and a half, mostly because I found out I could get more entries in contests if I had a blog. But once I started I got into just rambling on & giving my opinion on this & that. So, now I blog and will pass along contests I think are the best. In order for me to qualify to be a reviewer and offer prizes I have to have more followers. I am following you thru GFC and would love it if you would follow me back. I would be forever grateful. Have a great weekend.

    Mary @ http://mmbearcupoftea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how precious. My son is totally head over hills over his Daddy, too. Thanks for sharing.

    And thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you'll drop by again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails