post index

Friday, April 15, 2011

Daddy's time Friday

Playing with daddy under the duvet. Both of the girls enjoy this game.
 Daddy brought the girls to the concert where mommy was playing with the students. Lucia enjoyed only five Works but Noarai enjoyed the hole concert. It was nice to share with my girls the music, thanks daddy for bringing them to the concert.
 Sewing the cocoons with daddy.


Their final work. Thanks daddy for taking care of the caterpillars and for teaching Noarai to take care of them.
 Playing with the wooden sticks. Lucia had a blast with daddy.
 As we are studying africa, daddy taught the girls to open a watermelon like an african. Thanks daddy for been so funny:)
If you want to share some words of love to your hubby for the time he spends with the children, just pick my button and add your post.




I linked to





Photobucket
/>
A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design Friday Blog Hop

5 comments:

  1. New follower from You Like Me Friday Blog Hop! Hope you can stop by and follow back :)

    Cristi
    http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable blog! Very sweet! I'm a new follower of your blog! Hope you can hop by my blog too:

    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for a linky. I have a post on Sunday about my husband, but it will be about how he talked my daughter into putting moose poop in my hand as a surprise. Yes, really.

    I am visiting from the Friday blog hop. I hope that you and your adorable family have a blessed weekend!

    Long Wait For Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am hopping by from the YLM Blog Hop :). Have a nice day with your funny hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog...I am a new follower and I can not wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails