post index

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday- Yellow

My first attempt of Muffin Tin meal was a hit. Noarai gave me a big kiss and told me thank you when she saw it. Both of the girls enjoyed the meal and explored color yellow.

 We had bananas
 Custard apple with some colorant
 Yellow yogurt in a shape of a sun
 Yellow apple in the shape of a sun
 Lemon. And that mark is colorant that Noarai added.
 Cookie with yellow yogurt and sprinkles.
 In the action I was lucky to capture the moment. I let Lucia eat the muffin with her hands (as I'm teaching her how to eat with spoon and fork, this was an exception). She was enloved with the yogurt, she touched it.
 She squeezed.
 And she got surprised by the yogurt on her eyebrow:)))))
 Her sister of course was aloud to eat with hands as well, as I couldn't toll her not to do it. But she quickly asked me for a spoon.
I'm repeating this for sure.
You can see really amazing ideas in
Muffin Tin Monday at Muffintinmom.com

3 comments:

  1. aren't muffin tins so fun? my boy asks for them all the time...and it gets him to eat more than normal! :) glad they enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to ask what Sara asked. I love making the muffin tins and the girls know that Monday means muffin tin Monday. They really look forward to it. I love the picture where Lucia got surprised with the yogurt. Such a great expression. Glad they enjoyed it. I will probably do color tins in the summer again. When we are done with our letter tins. I loved your sun.
    I was wondering if you are going to be doing the Daddy Time link up anymore. I finally got some pictures this week, it's been a while. I need to be more faithful in getting pics of daddy with the girls. Here is the link if you want to come check it out. Blessings
    http://totsandme.blogspot.com/2011/05/school-time-week-32-k-is-for-kisses-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yogurt in the eyebrow- too cute! Thanks for visiting today!

    Jen :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails