post index

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Letter c

Tot School The Attached Mama's Alphabet Craft Collection 1. Gather your materials:
- Small letter c and a big letter C. I draw them in paper, but it would be better in construction paper. - We are working color brown so I gather: brown crayon, brown marker, brown pencil. - Brown finger paint, as Noarai doesn’t like very much to be dirty I gathered a paintbrush. - Glue and cotton balls. - Some rope for the antenna of the caterpillar. 2. We started watching our “C” video. Here you’ve got the link http://www.starfall.com/n/level-k/letter-c/load.htm?f . I worked the phonic sound, although she heard the name of the letter in the video, I repeated the phonic sound over and over.

3. We filled our letter “c” with funny fishes. She did a very good job. As much as we do this activity she’s doing it better. The first day was hard, but sometimes children need practice to love things that they rejected at first.
4. We took our brown colors and she painted the small letter “c”. After it we stuck it to the learning poster saying bye-bye to B and hello to C.
5. We started our C craft. I got the idea from this link http://www.notimeforflashcards.com/category/caterpillar . I added some brush painting with color brown as it was our color of the week. Then I put glue drops and she put the cottons over the drops. Finally she stuck the antenna with my help because she was tired. But she did a great job don’t you think?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up to the Ultimate Alphabet Craft Collection. You have so great ideas!

    Your fan,

    Cathy @ The Attached Mama

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails