post index

Friday, December 3, 2010

Daddy's time Friday

It's a new Friday! I want to stop and show some love to our daddy. This week I've got very few pictures but I do have to say thank you Daddy for giving me a nap and for playing with the girls a lot this week.
This week daddy made a palm tree for Noarai's salad (avocado, olives, tomato, chees and carrot) she loves daddy's salads:)

And they had an special hugging time they love him sooooooo much! Lucia is beginning to make an special face when she sees daddy. I love it:)

We love you very much. Thanks for your special time.

Every Friday I post a blog hop to share daddy love for his time with the kids. You are invited to link up. Just grab the botton on my sidebar for daddy's time Friday.

Photobucket />

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'm your newest follower! Found you at the Home Grown Families Friday Blog Hop! Would love if you would come check out my blog.
    Tara
    www.onestopgiveawayshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there ! I am your newest follower ! LOVELY blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blgospot.com Take a peek at my giveaways when you come by. I have 6 going on and everything is handmade and gorgeous:)
    Happy HOlidays:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hubby is such an artist. Those salads are beautiful. I am going to have to remember these, I don't know if my girls will like them, but I love them, so creative.
    Gotta get my Daddy Time post posted so I can link up.
    Hope you are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower from Friendly Friday blog hop. I hope you will follow me back.
    Nancy
    www.findingblessingsineverydaylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you don't mind that I linked it up with my Tiny Talk Tuesday post. It just seemed to fit in.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails