post index

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wordless Wednessday

On Chirstmas Eve we gathered all the family, I was only able to take these two pictures but I want to share them. One of my girls with her Christmas hair bands all concentrated in the party. And one of the special activity we did this year: We used tea bags offering a gift to baby Jesus, you can see my cousin saying his present,after that he used a lighter and the tee bag lifted as it burned. "But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also" Matthew 6:20-21. It was a nice introduction to the presents, and you can see the girls all interested.
The next day we recived this present from my sister (two santa's costumes) they were very beautiful


 And for finishing I want to share my little angel.


I wish you a happy new year!!!!!
I'm always searching for new ideas to fill my boxes. So If you want you can link up your box ideas. This way we can all share an be more creative the next week. Just grab the botton for boxes ideas Tuesday

Don't forget to come over my blog on Friday for Daddy's time Friday. You can link up a post with pictures of your hubby with the Kids, and show him some words of love for this time.
I'm linking to Internet Cafe Devotions, For the love of baby and

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, they make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails