post index

Monday, January 3, 2011

´Letter g

Sippy Cups and Cloth Bums


Tot School



We had really fun with our g videos. Noarai loves to see youtube video, so I use it for learning her song of the week and her letters. Click on the youtube tools and you can see some of our favorites I will complete this page soon.
For our letters Noarai made her g's with pushpins.

2. Then she had fun with this letter game finding all the hiding g's and keeping them in the drawer.
3. She made her g for gifts, cutting all the gifts and glueing them on the sheet. This sheet is from RRSP curriculum for letter g.
4. We made our g for grass, glitter and glue. I took the idea from No time for flashcards and made my version. Green painting, glue, grass and glitter at the bottom.


5. She sorted uppercase and lowercase g's from COAH.
6. And the dot a dot page, stamping the pencils erasers with fingerpaint. She did a very good job.
7. Sorting shapes, I don't remember where I printed them because I did long time ago. If it is yours please tell me.
Baby playing time. She explored her sister trays and did a creative pattern. They love to play together.

7. G bag, I know this idea is everywhere but I was inspired by Hart2Hart (she has awesome ideas). She loved this activity a LOTTTT. I used: glasses, glue, globes, glitter, gifts and green playdough.

8. We introduced the concept of color gold. I bought a gold christmas decoration set and she used a gold pipecleaner to insert the objects. After it she sorted them in the box.

9. Yes she had lots of fun exploring her new brand xilophon. I'm starting music curriculum with her. I will share on my blog very soon all the printables I'm doing as well as the different 'games' we work on.
She had a blast with this candle pounding. Just be prepared for lots of broken candles everywhere. The printable is from COAH.
She put sticks in the numbers I said. This ladder is a very good idea from Home Grown Hearts.
She also cut one ladder and stuck it in order.
We have started our Geography curriculum learning United States. She identified in the map everyday on calendar time. She painted the USA map. We are from Spain and she's really motivated with this because my sister has moved to Florida and daddy was this week with them. So she was looking in the map (thanks DORA) wich way she had to go to arrive to anty's house:).
Mommy's favorite, my hairband girls. Lucia was surprised by Noarai's new look:)

I'm always searching for new ideas to fill my boxes. So If you want you can link up your box ideas. This way we can all share and be more creative the next week. Just grab the botton for boxes ideas Tuesday

Don't forget to come over my blog on Friday for Daddy's time Friday. You can link up a post with pictures of your hubby with the Kids, and show him some words of love for this time.

2 comments:

  1. What a great week! You had so much variety in teaching with the letter G. Happy New Year to you too. Looking forward to posting again on Daddy Time Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome letter G week! Also, I am so glad that the award made your day...I now how do you feel! My husband went to China for 15 days and it was really hard for us! Thanks God times goes fast! You'll see how fast the days will pass and your hubby will be back! Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails