As I was preparing for going to bed a bit sad cause I missed my hubby, I saw this award. It made me cry:) you know this little things make life special. So thank you very much to My little princess world. By the way this blog has really interesting ideas like this. I'm enjoying a lot this blogging experience and learning a lot from other blogs about homeschooling.
So here are the rules for acceptance of the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Here are the 7 things about my self:
1. I'm from Spain and I'm speaking to my girls English since the day they were born. It's not my language and as you can see in my blog I need to improve a lot. But as my father spoked to me in English when I was small and I went to a bilingual school I have an affectionate relation with this language. Right now I think I couldn't speak Spanish to the girls cause English means to me love to my girls.
2. I'm studying English every day and I would like to have an English degree.
3. In Spain homeschooling isn't an option. We doen't have playgroups, homeshooling activities or libraries that prepare activies. But I can do homeschooling at distance. So I'm having trouble deciding what to do next year with Noarai. Even more when parents desagree with you and all the people look at you as if you where an strange person, you know SOCIALIZATION argument.
4. I love playing piano, and I'm really blessed with a part time evening job (only two days from 17h to 22h) where I can play the piano and teach. And also blessed with a hubby that stays with the girls those days.
5. In Noarai's pregnancy I played 4 hours a day piano and she just loves music. She loves concerts and she always wants more music.
6. I'm a sabbath school teacher in my church. I love to teach the kids about God and prepare music shows with them.
7. I'm always changing things, looking for answers, with lots of projects ahead. And always with a book on my hands.
My award great bloggers are:
1. Hart 2 Hart. Tons of great ideas.
2. Musings of the monroe family.
3. Tots and me.
4. The Goodwin family.
5. Giggles and crayons.
6. Our Country road. She always coments and makes me happy.
7. Elle Belle Bows
8. Caeden's corner.
9. Tons of fun.
10. Life with my Gigly girls.
12. Learning by leaving.
13. Mama smiles
14. Mc Tot
15. Dinosours & trains
I sent all of you some love!!!!