post index

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Boxes Ideas

Lucia 8 months boxes

1. She enjoyed instruments.



 2. She explored building textures blocks.
 3. She had fun with pompoms in a milk box.

 She practiced crawling skills with the pompoms streching herself and kneeling.

She had fun with the family album. 
 She played with the red and white cookie cutters and preferred the white ones.
 This week we enjoyed baby playing time. And Noarai had a blast exploring her sister boxes.
 And we also had Tot playing time and Lucia enjoyed her sisters as well.
 Noarai's boxes (26 months)
1. Christmas balls to balance on lacing shapes. I've got this idea from Hart2Hart.
 2. Small presents to unwrap. She wanted to do this all Christmas time and know I gave her the freedom to do it.
 3. I made a christmas tree from a paper towel roll and colored sticks. Noarai told me that the star was missing and we added it. She had fun decorating this funny christmas tree.
 These are the items to decorate the christmas tree.
 4. Insert flowers in a milk lid. I made holes and she had fun inserting them. At first was difficult for her because she had to use her thumb to push but she loved it.

 5. Spooning cristal rocks in a cube tray.


 6. She had fun sweeping the floor of her bedroom. You can introduce papers to sweep but we do that in chore time. As she asked me to play with them I placed them in a box.

I'm always searching for new ideas to fill my boxes. So If you want you can link up your box ideas. This way we can all share and be more creative the next week. Just grab the botton for boxes ideas Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are doing things with your infant! I am always looking for more infant ideas since my background is older kids. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails