post index

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

I want to share a funny moment of my girls. We were on baby playing time, having fun with scarfs and playing peekaboo. Well Lucia (the baby) is getting really good at taking off the scarf when placed on her face. Noarai was trying to place the scarf on her face and it was just imposible. As you can see in the picture.
 So she had a great idea, I'm going to place the scarf from her back. Can you see her happy face?
 Finally she caught her, but for only few seconds.

This made me think about our life. We get caught by so maaaaany things. We tried to skip each one, but sometimes they come from places we aren't prepared to skip. God give me your freedom, and take off the veil so that I can see you, because all alone I can do anything.
“contemplate the Lord’s glory” so that we might be “transformed into His likeness.” (2 Corinthians 3:17-18)

I'm linking up to:

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'm following from the blog hop.
    I'd love a follow back at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com
    Thanks,
    Mika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Thanks for linking up to my Welcome Wednesday hop. I'm your newest follower! Hope you stop back by next Wednesday to link up again!

    Frugal Invitation
    http://www.frugalinvitation.com
    http://twitter.com/frugalinvite
    http://www.facebook.com/thefrugalinvitation

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!!! Your girls are too sweet for words. Happy Thursday. Thank you too for such an uplifting verse today. The Word of God is always so relevant to where we are at. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun pictures!
    Thanks for following--I'm following you back!! Looking forward to seeing your blog. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails