post index

Friday, March 25, 2011

Daddy's time Friday

This week we had an awesome hiking searching for spring signs with daddy. We started our search in the garden. Thanks uncle Pele and Daddy for this beautiful trees.
 Daddy showed us the blooming buds and the leaves growing.

 He's teaching Noarai to be a great explorer. Noarai can do most of the hike all by herself:)
 He taught us where to find rosemary. Noarai was all the hike finding them.
 He showed us the solarium, one of our favorite places to go with our cousins "tete marcos and tata Naiara"
 And one of Noarai's favorites was to try a natural slide.
 And also a natural see-saw
Thanks daddy for help us enjoy so much the mountain. We had more daddy's time this week but I forgot to take pictures:)
If you want to share some words of love to your hubby for the time he spends with the children, just pick my button and add your post.





I linked to

Photobucket
/>
A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design Friday Blog Hop

7 comments:

  1. Great hike and it looked like you had a fabulous weather. Love the natural slide, guess that your girl had an amazing time. Love. Ewa

    ReplyDelete
  2. que bien ya florecen los arbolitos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. Your family is beautiful! Thank you so much for coming over and following me through the blog hop! I am now following you as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow. Returning the favor. =)
    http://hisperfectpromises.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures about out nieces and the spring, and to pick up the pictures about the almond tree (it is my favourite). I miss hicking with all of you. We love you. Rut

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting Homespun Happenings! Oh, I am so excited to be following someone from Spain! Your children are so beautiful! Muy Bonita! Haha, I learned Spanish in High school. I wasn't very good at it. I could never have a spoken conversation. I never got to go on the class trip to Spain. Que Lastima! Hope you do well with your English. Take care! Your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there,
    Here is my Daddy's Time post
    http://totsandme.blogspot.com/2011/04/school-time-week-27-gg-lessons.html
    Have a great weekend
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails