post index

Friday, July 1, 2011

Daddy's time friday

Daddy is a really good cooker. This week he prepared my favorite dinner. Thank you daddy for your yummy food!!!!

He loved to play with the girls when they woke up. I love Lucia's and Noarai's face in this picture.


 This is a game that daddy made up. He prepared the pillow doing machines movements and sounds and threw it on the girls face. They asked daddy more and more.

This week daddy enjoyed listening to the queen of the Night song of Mozart with Noarai.

Thank you daddy for working so hard and for keeping time to enjoy with your girls. We love you very much.

If you want to share some words of love to your hubby for the time he spends with the children, just pick my button and add your post.



I linked to





Photobucket
/>

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments, they make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails