post index

Thursday, November 10, 2011

daddy's time Friday- cuddling

The girls are enjoying daddy a lot. As I'm on bedrest daddy is with the girls every evening and the girls are so happy with him.
Daddy is so funny that can where antennas while reading a book to miss Lucia with a beautiful hat.

 Daddy take the girls to a zoo very often and they love it.
 This week daddy had a funny idea. Let's have dinner in the bathtub, with a really funny made up song. The girls were laughing all the time. And daddy kept saying this is the cleanest way to eat:))))
 Thanks daddy for helping mommy to rest and for being so funny and cuddly. We love you very much!!!!!

For finishing I wanted to share this photo I took on summer that I love. Happy weekend.
If you want to share some words of love to your hubby for the time he spends with the children, just pick my button and add your post.



I liked to Acting Balance: Thirsty for comments Thursday
Acting Balanced

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Daddy time and cuddling are so great together, aren't they?

    Thanks for linking up at the Thirsty For Comments Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails