post index

Monday, April 26, 2010

letter d

Tot School The Attached Mama's Alphabet Craft Collection
1. We started watching our video. Here you’ve got the link http://www.starfall.com/n/level-k/letter-d/load.htm?f she loves these short videos. 2. Then we worked our d flashcard. I made this one with the most common words she knows. She was all week coming to the learning poster and saying all the d words. You can download this flashcard here: http://www.4shared.com/file/vsO-afnm/flashcard_letter_d.html

3. I made a painting sheet with the duck and letter d. You can download it here: http://www.4shared.com/file/3hOPV03h/d_for_painting.html . She painted letter d with her colors and then we put some glue and covered each drop of glue with a cotton ball. She loves playing with the cotton balls. 4. Finally we played with her letter Wood puzzle. There were too many letters for her, she did well four. So the next time we will be playing only with four. I asked her what the image was and I told her that image starts with letter…I waited her to pronounce it as I pointed the letter with my finger. Then she tried to put them together. She only recognized some letters but I see that the more we play this game the better she is doing it because she’s just understanding the rules.

I hope you enjoy it as we did!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all of the great letter D ideas! And thanks also for linking this up to the Ultimate Alphabet Craft Collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails