post index

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

28 months boxes

Boxes ideas Tuesdays

These are our wonderful boxes. It's the way I came up for rotating toys and keeping engaged my tot. And also it's a nice ladder to climb on. Noarai loves to spend time up there reading books:)
Our boxes this week are
1. Plastic cups with holes to insert colored sticks and pompoms to transfer.
 2. Mr Potato's Head.
 3. The pieces of a transports puzzle, I've got the puzzle on one ladder because it didn't fit.
 4. Some leftover stripes with scissors.
 5. I bought different sizes gift boxes at the dollar store and hid animals inside. She loves opening and closing them.
 6. Some small books in a transparent bag. She loves bags.
7. Square stacking cups.
 8. A musical toy, with textures.
 9. Carissa's colors puzzle.

I'm always searching for new ideas to fill my boxes. So If you want you can link up your box ideas. This way we can all share an be more creative the next week. Just grab the botton for boxes ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Love gift boxes activity.

    We're currently not accomplishing anything activity-wise these days, but I'll link up my trays when we start back "next year." She got lots of cools tot school stuff for Christmas and I can't wait to use it. First I need to find homes for it all. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails