post index

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wordless wednesday

Lucia has learned to crawl this week!!!!!! The first day I left her for playing solo time in her bedroom as a mobile child she decided to explore the bottom part of her crib. This was what I found when I came in her bedroom after 20'.
As I asked the Lord what could I learn, he answered me with this two verses:

"Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil" Proverbs 3:7 and
"I will fear no evil, for you are with me" Psalm 23:4

For us going down the crib is not a wise thing but for her it was. As a mobile baby the room is too big for her and this little space gave her peace. God helped me to not be wise in my own eyes, helped me to realize that I don't know everything and other options are ok as well.

The other thing I learnt was that even though she wasn't able to go outside by her own, even though this wasn't the best place to stay, even though she didn't had any toys she wasn't nervous, she was in peace. There is no need to fear the Lord is with us in every situation.

I'm linking up to:

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments, they make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails