post index

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Boxes ideas Tuesday

Noarai 29 months and Lucia 10.5
1. Puzzles. Noarai asked this week one day for all the puzzles in the house. So I decided to include two puzzles in the boxes. A three parts puzzle:

2. Even Lucia got his second puzzle. She is really good at pulling the pieces out.
3. I made this long time ago. I photocopied this pieces of a domino and laminated. She had to match the pieces.

4. This Leapfrog train has been one of her favorites when she was 13-14 months. For almost a year she didn't like it at all, on Monday while I was preparing her boxes she brought it to me and asked for having it this week. It was a huge, hooking the trucks, stacking them, singing the song. I can't believe it:)
6. This one started as a kitchen toy, but she enjoyed so much that I added it to her boxes. They are different scarfs in a container.
7. Mobiles box. Both of the girls enjoy the mobiles, so I made a mobile box, with toy phones and an old mobile.
8. With this fish magnet book happened the same as with the leapfrog train. We bought it when she was 9 months old. She enjoyed it a lot and it wasn't used until this week that she asked for it. I'm so happy that she can enjoy again this toys.
9. Daddy brought from a course this big magnet with little people clips, that the girls enjoyed a lot. In the picture the fish magnets are clipped by the little people clips.
10. I took this idea from the imagination tree. And Lucia loved it. I used a big water bottle, made three holes and introduced some objects. I secured the edges with sticky tape and she had lots of fun.
11. I set some items inside this washing machine soup bag. She loved it.


If you want to share your boxes ideas link up your post, just remember to grab my button.






I linked up to

1 comment:

  1. What great activities! Pita Pocket used to love to pull scarves out of containers as well. :) Thanks for linking to Montessori Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails