post index

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Daddy's time Friday

As we are living for several day and I'm not sure if I'm going to have Internet. I decided to post daddy's time Friday early.
This weeks the girls had a blast playing piggybackrides and giggleling with daddy.

On Tuesday Noarai asked me to take pictures of her with daddy. She said "mommy look a picture" as daddy was giving her a cuddle. She made a very good photograph session don't you think.





 This is my favorite:)


Thank you daddy for being so funny and affectionate. We love you very much.
If you want to share some words of love to your hubby for the time he spends with the children, just pick my button and add your post.




2 comments:

  1. They look sooo cute....and Noarai looks wordless next to her daddy....just like Pinky when daddy is around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun pictures in your post!!! :) I came over and linked up my daddy post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, they make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails