1. We enjoyed our bible memory verse "one way Jesus" from our RRSP curriculum. And she enjoyed painting her hand with all the ways and her hand with only one way JESUS:)glass painting with big movements and i think that we will be writing very soon the letters. She enjoys this activity but in the picture she had already finished her work. 4. We had fun working again with cylinders a) We found the shape on a book. c) We sorted our cylinders, roll them on the floor, stack them and dumped in the box
5. We did our science experiment: sink and float she had really fun. The first days she just explore the items, then i asked her before if the item she was going to use will float or sink.
6. We did matched capital and lowercase letters with this clothespin matching material. She loves clothespins and she's almost getting the movement to open them all by herself. She can handle four cards at the moment;)
7. She matched the alphabet with magnetic letters. She really liked this one.
8. We did this color puzzle from 1+1+1=1. She had more fun identifying the objects than matching the puzzles.
9. She painted with different vegetables, she loved this one. It was a nice way of learning this new vocabulary word.
10. She did again our matching cylinder colors for letter v.
11. She made this lacing patters card, and really had fun matching the shapes then with some effort :) laced them.
12. As she enjoyed so much with the pushpins, i planned another poking activity this was a hit as well.
We have started our English class again!!!!! We live in Spain and this class 1 hour a week builts friendships and fun with English language. I'm Spanish but when i was pregnant of Noarai decided to make this little "experiment" so i spoke to her English from the day she was born, and although it's not my language and i have lots to learn, i have never spoken to her in Spanish. In this class they can have a social development of the language.